By accessing, browsing or purchasing from SCboardsports.com.au you signify your acceptance of the following (and reasonable) terms & conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated on individual product or package page we will ship orders for new full priced equipment over $500 free of charge, anywhere in MAINLAND Australia.
- Shipping costs will be covered to a maximum of 10% of the purchase price. If the shipping costs exceed 10% of the purchase price, the extra cost will passed onto the customer.
- Shipping to Australian islands will incur a shipping charge and will be calculated on a case by case basis.
- Second hand equipment and some equipment on special will incur a freight charge. Please select the appropriate shipping rate at the checkout.
- Currently we do not have international shipping agreements so international freight will be calculated on a case by case basis and in some cases may not be possible.
Terms of Service
- SCBOARDSPORTS shall not be liable for any consequential damages or injury that may result from the use (or misuse) of the information, media or products on this site. If you are not competent in the use of the product you ordered - please obtain professional instruction - please contact us and we will help you.
- You agree that we may hold your details for the purpose of completing your order, or contacting you regarding your dealings with us.
- In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order.
- If an item is out of stock when we receive your order, we will call you to advise when the item will be delivered.
- Information in the site is subject to change without notice. If we decide to change our terms and conditions, we will post those changes on this page.
- New items may have been opened for display purposes in our store.
- The Freight companies SC BOARDSPORTS use in our Free fright offer do not provide insurance on carbon fibre or fiberglass products. If your carbon fibre or fiberglass item is damaged in transit SC BOARDSPORTS is not liable for the cost of repair or replacement. SC BOARDSPORTS takes care to package products in a suitable manner to reduce the risk of damage in transit. Ask about our premium freight services if you wish to insure your purchase in transit.
- For peace of mind, products purchased from SCboardsports.com.au can be exchanged.
- Goods may only be exchanged within 7 days of purchase with receipt.
- Freight for the exchange must be paid by the purchaser.
- We do not give refunds for change of mind.
- If the product is faulty you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- No refunds, returns or exchanges on used equipment.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of this website.